Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Purrsday!

Hey guys! Guess what!!! My birfday is comin' up!!!! I'll be one year old on Sunday! Mom says it's a big deal, and that I'm gonna get presents and stuff. YAY! I told her all I wanted was some tooter fish with my dinner...and to trade in Dizzy. She said yes to the tooter fish and NO WAY to tradin' in Dizzy. Oh well...I guess one out of two isn't bad.


Mom wanted to share some more of my baby pictures with you today, in preparation for my birthday!! So this will be a short post, followed by lotsa cute pictures of MEEEEE!!! I'm so excited to be turning one years old---now Mom will have to stop calling me her Baby-Kitten-Face. Now I'll be her Grown Up-Cat-Face!!!





Bye everybody! Happy Purrsday!



9 comments:

  1. Happy early Birthday Scooter! You were an adorable baby and you are just as cute today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a cutie you are, Scooter. Happy 1st Birfday! May there be many more to come.
    Leave some fish for me, will ya?

    Sammy, the cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Scooter!!! I hope you get lots and lots and lots of presents!! Your baby pictures are Adorable!

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Scooter! We hope you get a lot of presents

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came over from Sharla's blog to wish you a very happy birthday, Scooter. Your kitten photos are absolutely adorable - and so are you. Happy to meet you, Dizzy, Harry, and Pip (and your mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute kitty! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just popped over from beaded tail to wish you a lovely happy birthday; i see you are learning to be Jedi! may all the purrforce be with you oh adorable one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Scooter! You are just the cutest! love your portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)))
    Very special and nice blog !!
    Cute pictures they are great:)

    ReplyDelete