Monday, March 23, 2009

My Birfday Partay!!!!

Hi everybody!! It's Scooter! I'm writing this blog as a grown-up, recently-turned one year old cat. I'm all growed-up now, Mom says. Cuz ya know why? Cuz YESTERDAY was my BIRFDAY!!!! I got SO many nice emails from lots of puppies and kitties and peoples yesterday wishing me a happy birfday. I told Daddy last night that I have fans! He didn't believe me, though, so Mom had to show him all my fan mail. He was surprised!!!

So anyway, let me tell you about the party!!! Mom and Dad gave me some awesome presents, like this green mouse:

It has a fluffy tail, like me, 'cept it's green, not orange. And it's got that great stuff, catnip, in it. I played with it for a long time---here's me playin' wif Daddy.


We had so much fun! Well, that is, until Mom scooped me up and started hugging me and kissing me and singing some stupid song about happy birfday to me. Then she made Daddy take a picture...she called it my "Birthday Portrait." How embarassin...


Sheesh, Mom. I'm growed-up now... you gotsta stop treatin' me like a kitten!!! Sometimes I think she forgets that I'm really Scoo-Tar the Magnificent...but, ya know, she's my Mom so I have to let her have SOME lovin...sigh. Anyways, back to the good stuff!!! My NEXT awesome present was this Bird on a Stick!!!!



COOL!!! And get this---the birdie tweets when I smack it!!! And it's got this great tail for chewing...

Sweet! So I was chewing on the birdie, and smackin' the birdie, and dragging the birdie around the room, when I heard Pip meowing in the other room. Now, this is normal around our house, 'specially around dinner time. And this particular meowing was coming from the kitchen. And he sounded more excited than usual. So I had to go investigate!! That's when I noticed Mom had our dinner plates up on the Big Counter, where she makes dinner for her and Daddy! That has to mean something right???!

So then, so then, so then....ok wait a second. I'm gettin' all excited thinkin' about it again. So then, Mom gets out the CAN OPENER. Every cat in the world knows that the CAN OPENER means!! It means....TOOTER FISH!!!!!!! I gots to have TOOTER FISH for my birfday dinner!!!


I don't know if you've ever gotten to taste the terrific tastiness of tooter fish before, but people, if you hasn't....well, you should go get some right NOW!! It was deeeeeeee-lish...

What a great day we had! I mean, it was my birfday afterall. And so, I'm gonna close this post now so I can go play wif my birdie some more. BYE!

7 comments:

  1. Awww...Scooter! I wish I'd been there to celebrates wif you. Teeheehee, that birdie on a stick is awesome! Lucky you.
    And that last pic...well, now I want to haz some of that yummy fishy stuff too!

    glad you haz had a nice Birfday!

    your furry friend Sammy from across the ocean ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scooter! Those gifts were amazing! I only got a toy mousie for my first birthday.

    I'm a little older than you but let me tell you, letting your mom squish and squeeze you like you're a little kitten does not mean you're not a grown-up mancat. It's just what they do and they NEVER stop. It's one of those things you have to put up with. I'm 2 1/2 and she still does it all the time - even in front of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey scooter the toys are amazing soooooooooooo many waaaw have a lot of fun
    purss purss =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Abby..eek, I mean Scooter! Happy Birfday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw - these are great photos! We really like the picture of you and your mom - and we're glad you had such a good birthday.

    Big purrs from Franklin, Tasha, and Dobby (and their mom)

    P.S. Our dad says we get more mail than he does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Scooter, you had an awesome birfday! And tooter fish!! Sweet! Your mom and dad are great people so you should let them hug you once in a while.

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scooter, you sure had a great birthday and got great toys! You are one handsome Mancat now! I love the picture with you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete