Saturday, March 14, 2009

Typical Caturday

It's another Happy Caturday here in our house!! Mom and Dad have had guests staying here with us, including my cousin, Cali, who's a D-O-G. I had a lot of fun learning what it means to be a D-O-G, and here's what I learned:


1. Dogs are noisy.
2. Dogs are slobbery.
3. Dogs eat weird food.
4. Dogs don't like Dizzy.

5. Dizzy don't like dogs.


I'll miss having a new playmate around, but I'll be happy to get back to my normal Caturday routine, and so will my brothers! Dizzy can get back to playing the Wii with Daddy...

Harry can finally get around to finishing that book he's been reading...



Pip can get back to playing hide and go seek with himself...




And I think I'll help Mommy with making some of her sparkly things...


Or....maybe I'll play with My Martin...




Or maybe I'll take a nap with one or two or three of my brothers....


Either way, it's gonna be a nice, quiet, D-O-G free Caturday for me! Hooray! See ya later,

3 comments:

  1. Pip soundz like my kindz of guy!

    Sammy, the cat

    ps - hope you all have a happy Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had great plans for the weekend! The napping looked like the best part!

    ReplyDelete