Monday, March 2, 2009

We Wanna Be Famous!!!


Hi everybody!!!!!! My name is Scooter. If you can't tell by the picture...I'm a K-A-T. My one-year birfday is comin' up soon, and I'll be one years old! I like to be the center of attention, and my favorite toys are empty boxes, milk tabs, and scrunched-up candy wrappers. OH...and ice cubes. Most days, well, I sleep a lot. And I play a lot. And I make Mommy laugh a lot. But lately, I've been noticin' my Mommy spends a lot of time on the 'puter. I was curious (like I am about everything else) and so I spent some time in her lap, watching the lil' white mouser thingy, and reading up on some famous animals on the "blogosphere." I kept tellin' Mom that I am cute enough to be a celebrity, and she finally listened...cuz here's my new blog!!!!!

Oh...wait....I mean OUR new blog. See, I have brothers. Three of them, to be exact. I guess I should tell you a little more about them, too. The first one is Dizzy:



Mom says she and Dad have had Dizzy for, like, ever. He's an old geezer---I think he'll be 8 years old this year. Wow. He's old as dirt. Dizzy doesn't like me very much...he pretends he's the only cat in the house, even when I'm chewing on his ears. Dizzy's favorite games are the Lay-In-Front-Of-Mommy's-Book-While-She's-Trying-To-Read Game, and the I'm-Going-To-Tuck-You-In-Whether-You-Like-It-Or-Not Game. Personally, I like the Run-Around-And-Knock-Things-Over-While-Chasing-Dizzy Game, but he doesn't seem to like it so much.

Next comes Harry:

Mooooooooooooooooooooom! That picture is embawassin'!!! Jeez. Anyways, Harry's almost the same age as Dizzy, 'cept Mom and Dad didn't get him till almost a year later. He's named after some wizard kid in one of Mom's books. Harry likes to clean me, and snuggle with Dad. He's really lazy, but that's ok, cuz that means he lays still when I'm tryin' to chew on his ears. (That's another game I like...the Ear-Chewin' Game.)

My last brother is Pip. Mom calls him Tater:


Pip is a funny guy. He cries like a girl when he thinks it's time for dinner (whether Mom agrees or not.) He doesn't like to be picked up and snuggled...Mom said it had something to do with being held too much as a kitten. Whatever that means. Anyway, Pip is a year younger than Dizzy and Harry. He doesn't like to do much, other than sleep and ask for food. He was my first friend when I moved here, though. I'm not real sure why Mom calls him Tater...he seems to like it, though.

Mom says I should mention that all 4 of us came from a land called SPCA. I don't really remember too much about it---other than there were LOTS of other kitties around, but none of them were cuter than me. Then one day my Dad appeared, and put me in a little blue box and brought me home. Now I spend my days laying in the sunshine, playing with my brothers, and letting Mommy and Daddy coo at me and call me handsome. All in all, it's a pretty great life!

So I guess I'll say peace out for now....I've got games to play and naps to take!! See ya around!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It was very nice meeting all of you and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you! I'm glad you got your own blog Scooter because you sound like you were born to blog!

    ReplyDelete