Saturday, April 4, 2009

Springtime Saturday!!!

Hey guys! Guess what!! It's Springtime here in South Carolina! Mommy says that's where we live, and that it's a state, and that we live near the ocean which is why it's so hot here all the time. Anyways, Mommy got up this morning and decided it was too pretty outside not to enjoys it, even though we has to be inside all day to work. So she took a Clar-i-ton (some little blue pill she says will help her not to sneeze) and opened up all the windows!!!! And LOOKIE AT WHAT I COULD SEE ON THE FENCE!!!!!:



Holy Huge Bug, Batman!!! Mommy says it's a "Luna Moth" and it's almost as big as my head!!! I want to play with him and be friends, but Mommy says no. She says Luna Moths don't make good friends for man cats. I just wanna sniff him, and maybe bat him around a little with my paw. But apparently, he's very "fragile" so I guess we'll just leave him outside. That doesn't mean I'm not going to watch him though!




I'll probably sit here ALLLLL day and wait and see what my friend the Luna Moth does. So far, he just sits there. Not too exciting. I'm guessin' since he's got wings, he can fly, but he doesn't really seem to want to do that. There must be more exciting things outside, like birds and stuff. So now you know how I'll be spending my Saturday...so long as Mom doesn't keep blockin' my views so she can use the flashy-box thing to take my picture.



MOMMMMMM!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Luna moths are so beautiful - you are lucky to get to see one. And hooray for open windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful moth Scooter! It's too bad that you can't play with it though. Momma has opened our window too and it's wonderful to be able to smell the birds.

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky, Scooter! We don't have moths like that around here to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a luna moth a couple of times in my life and they are spectacular. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a moth like that Scooter! How lucky you are to have such pretty moths to watch!

    ReplyDelete