Thursday, April 23, 2009

Waitin' Patiently

I was SOOOOOOOO excited about bloggin' today!! I woke up, ate my breakfasts, played with Squirrel for a little while, and then I decided to wait for Mommy in our bloggin' chair.

I waited, and waited, and waited....but Mommy never came over to the bloggin' chair. Instead, she answered the phone a lot, and watched the TV box a lot, and took out her shiny rocks and things and made her "pretties" a lot. So I got tired of waitin', and I sorta fell asleep.


So, I'm sorry it got to be so late before Mom finally helped me blog. And I'm too pooped to really say much else. It's been a LOOOOONG day of waitin'.

Bye guys.

5 comments:

  1. You're very patient, Scooter. Cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scooter, you don't have to say much - we just like seeing your cute pictures! You are a beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter, you are certainly a very patient boy. Some days the humans just don't do what we want them to when we want them to - they are just so hard to train!

    Angel & Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I knows all about waiting...

    speaking of which - I guess your mommy's still waiting for that package my mommy sent. I has a feeling it got lost somewhere on its journey :(
    my mommy says she'll make another as soon as she has some spare time!

    happy snoozing,

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I have the same problem. I usually do some loooooonnnnngg drawn out meows and run to the computer and eventually Momma catches on. But yes, I agree that humans are hard to train.

    jane

    ReplyDelete