Saturday, April 11, 2009

We Gots An Award!!!!

Shhhhhhhhh.....Harry, shhhhhhhhhhhhh or you're gonna be so loud, Mom's gonna see us on the 'puter, and then she's gonna get mad cuz we're not supposed to be on the 'puter!!! Shhhh.....ahem.....okay here it goes.

Hi everybody! It's Scoo-Tar the Magnificent!! I'm secretly bloggin' today, because I have a big surprise for My Mommy from Duni and Sammy from the blog Lovely Purses. It's a BLOG AWARD!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! And it's our first ever!!!! It's the World's Best Cat Mom award, see?



Mommy's gonna be SO 'CITED when she sees this blog!!! Hehehe! So yeah, it's really true, she really is the world's best cat mom, cuz she gives us tummy rubs, and tooter fish, and birthday presents, and she sometimes lets me chew on Pip's ear. That's a pretty great Mom if you ask me!!!

Oh no, here she comes! Everybody, run!!!!

Well now, who's been on my computer this morning?? Scooter haven't I told you....oh, wait. A blog award?? From Duni???? Oh this is wonderful! And oh-so sweet!!! Thank you Duni, and thank you boys for blogging about it!!!!

Yeah, that's right. I rock. :) You're welcome Mom!!!

Bye everybody, have a good weekend!!!! And Happy Caturday!

4 comments:

  1. Scooter you are so sweet to surprise your mom with that deserving award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your mom deserves that award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cool award and a nice surprise for your mom, Scooter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool way to surprises you mom! You guys are great!
    I loves my mommy too, but she keeps hogging the 'puter, so I never gets a chance to use it!

    your cat-buddy Sammy

    ReplyDelete