Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scooter's Back!

Hi guys, I am back!! Mom said I had to take a break from bloggin' for a little while cuz I've been sick. It was tough feeling poopy and not being able to run around and play like I usually do. But I've been feeling better, really, since Saturday! Mom said we'd be bloggin' yesterday, but then SHE wasn't feelin' good. But I still stayed close, and helped her with work, even, in case she decided she was ready to blog.



But since Mom wasn't feelin' so good yesterday, I decided to let her have a day off. But today---I'm BACK!!!!!

OOH, and I gots some big news, too! Mom and Dad bought a MOVIE CAMERA!! Cool, right?? Now I'm REALLY gonna be famous! Mom keeps trying to catch me playin' with Squirrel or doin' something cute so she can post it up on our blog. But I....well....I guess I've been kinda camera shy. But don't worry! I'm gonna get used to it soon, I promise!

Gee, it's good to be back. I hope you guys have a great Tuesday!!! BYE!

4 comments:

  1. Scooter, so glad that both you and your mom are feeling better. It looks like you really are a good assistant too.

    P.S. We're looking forward to seeing your movies! We're sure you'll be a superstar on video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better, Scooter.. now, give your mommy a hug and help her feel better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling better Scooter! I hope your mommy gets to feeling better real soon too! I can't wait to see you on video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be shy, Scooter! The only way you can become really famous is by doing video!

    We're glad you and your Mom are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete