Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Settin' The Record Straight

So today's blog is gonna be kinda tough for me to write. I mean...for those who read my blog, and admire my floof, and enjoy knowing about my life may be surprised to learn something about me that I've been tryin' to hide, even from my Mom....so, here it goes.

I know in past blogs I've talked about not having much in common with my big brother, Dizzy. Truth is, he doesn't like me much. I thought if I chased him enough, and bit his neck enough, and tormented him enough, he might eventually become my best pal. Turns out, Mom says annoying someone all the time isn't the best way to make friends. Who knew???


But, now that I'm getting older, it turns out that Dizzy and I are actually....starting.....to.....get along. ???????!!!!!!!!????????!!?!?!?!?

I'm just as amazed as you are. Really.

I guess we DO actually have some things in common....like helping Mom scrapbook....






And napping on the ott-o-man...



I guess it's not so bad havin' Dizzy as an older brother. But do me a favor, would ya? Don't tell him that.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you and Dizzy are starting to become friends - although I won't tell him that you are! I'm sure you're a good little brother, it just took him a little while to realize it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We won't tell anyone but that last picture looks very cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dizzy looks like a great big brother (I think his nose is very cute.) Franklin is a pesky little brother too, but Tasha and Dobby both like him - I'm sure Dizzy likes you too. It's nice to have another cat around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee I wish you could give my Kali some tips on how to accept our Simba. They got the love/hate thing going on. I hope someday they can snuggle together. If they lay down in the same spot, they curl up in opposite directions and don't touch. Maybe someday I will get them in a photo together like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you guys are so cute. Just 'cuz you're nappin close together doesn't mean that you like each other...I keeps tellin Momma that but she doesn't believe me (see our upcoming Friday post!)

    jane

    ReplyDelete