Monday, June 15, 2009

Mancat Monday

I'm BAAAAAACK! Mommy and Daddy had some visitors this past week, and I didn't get to blog. Not even once!!! But Mommy said we're back in action now, so here I am!! I have to say, it's not so much fun for me when Mommy and Daddy have visitors. I mean, I enjoyed getting to meet my Daddy's Daddy and little sisfur, even though she did like to sit in MY spot on MY kitty tree...



WEIRD-O! I'm not sure why this little human girl was interested in sitting on my kitty tree, but Mommy said it was okay so long as she was careful. So I just had to sit by and watch. Anyway, as I was saying, it's not always fun for me when we have visitors come, because I'm not the center of attention anymore. And that is NOT FUN! By the time today rolled around, I was doing anything I could think of to get my purrents attentions!!! Like performing the always-dangerous upside-down look-at-me-please trick from the top of the computer desk......








We mancats know...you've gotta do what you've gotta do. Right???


6 comments:

  1. Hello Scooter!
    that is a coooool trick! That oughtta get your mommy's attention!
    Yeah, funny what some humans get up to these days...
    Purrrs,

    Sammy

    ps - tell your mommy to take it easy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat is a good trick! We hope dat youz momma gave you cuddles and treats after you got done with the acrobatics!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool trick and that had to have worked, right??? If not, you need to get your humans to see the Vet. That was way cute to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a really cool trick Scooter! But um, you'd better check out that cat tower for girl cooties ya know....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo with just the ears is too funny! And we know how it is when little humans come to visit - we think our mom and dad pay WAY too much attention to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scooter, that is a great trick! And isn't the rule that whenever anyone comes over they ALL must pay attention to you ALL the time?

    ReplyDelete