Friday, July 24, 2009

Guessing Game

Can you guess what I'm looking at in this picture?? C'mon, just guess!!



It is NOT a bug on the ceiling. It's not Mom trying to entice me with my favorite Snake-On-A-Stick toy. It's not even the Red Flying Dot! Are you still guessin'? Any more ideas?? Want me to tell you what I'm starin' at???????


It's Mom's kitty-shaped windchime! She says she hung it on the AC vent so that when the air comes on, it jingles. Well, it doesn't really jingle, but it moves a LOT, and that makes me wanna pounce on it. The only problem is....well....I can't reach it. Mom, can you pick me up so I can swat at those fishies????

2 comments:

  1. We never would have guessed that in a million years!

    Very frustrating to have the fishies up that high, taunting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought for sure it was a bug - we like to stare at those! That looks like a very cool windchime.

    ReplyDelete