Thursday, July 23, 2009

We Got An Award...and Stuff

Hi everybuddy!! It's been a REALLY long time since we blogged. Mom says it's because all her creativity seems to have disappeared lately. But I know my purrents---they've been stressed about something. So I've been doing double duty as the cutest mancat in the house---I've been sitting on their laps a lot, and doing cute stuffs a lot, in hopes of calming whatever fears they are having.

Anyways, when Mom checked her emails this morning, she discovered that Jana from
The Devil is Prada gifted us with an awesome award!! So I'm here to tell you all about it!



The translation means "Your Blog Doesn't Stink." Well, we think that's pretty great!! So, thanks Jana!! The rules say that I'm supposed to pass this award onto 5 other blogs, but Mommy hasn't taught me how to do active links yet, so instead, I'll pass it along to any of our readers who think their blog doesn't stink, too!

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to promise that we'll be back in the very near future. Mommy swears we're going to start blogging regularly again!! So, I'll see you soon! BYE!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! We think your blog doesn't stink too...it's pretty cool! We know all about having worried parents too. You're doing the right things by being cute and cuddly, it helps to keep them calm. We hope things get better for them very soon!

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We is happy fur your award and will be happy to see you come back!

    ReplyDelete