Saturday, January 9, 2010

HEEEEY YOOOOU GUUUUYS....

It's ME! Scooter!! AKA Scoo-Tar the Magnificent. Remember me?? I've been gone a LOOOONG time. And BOY has a lot happened...

I growed up and gots too big for this box:



And I gots too big to help Mom in the office...



OH! And we had Christmas and SandyPaws came to visit and brought me LOTS of toys, and I spent a ton of time sleepin' underneath the Christmas tree...



...and Christmas was REALLY fun...till Daddy opened up his presents and I figured out that I had growed up too much and can't fit in his toy boxes no more...




So there is a new decree in our house...Mommy and Daddy have to order stuffs from the innernets that comes in big-enough-for-Scooter-boxes ONLY. No more little piddly boxes only big enough for kittens in this house. I'm a MAN-cat now!

So...whatcha been up to??


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Scooter, you're back. It's so good to see you again :)
    I'm glad to see you're up to your usual fun antics!!!

    many purrs,

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete