Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scooter, Where Are You????

HI!!!!!

We've just been hangin' out.



Our Mommy's been real busy since January. She and Dad took a vacation in February (we're still getting over being traumatized from the week they were gone.) Then in March, she and Daddy took a lot of little road trips to visit some of their friends. In April, Mom spent a lot of time outside, planting her garden and taking pictures of birds and stuff. Now that we're in May, Mom says she'll hopefully get back into blogging more regular like, since I've been feeling neglected. Why, I don't think Mommy's pointed the flashy box at me for over a week. A WEEK! Sheesh. What's a gorgeous, orange and white, flooftastic man cat gotta do to get some attention around here?

There's at least one blog that you can look forward to in the future. Our best pals Alice and Jane, over at The Casbah Kitten, have chosen me, Scoo-Tar the magnificent, to test one of their new toys!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! (I'll bet Mom will have the flashy box ready for that play time session!) I've talked about my buddies Alice and Jane before---their Mommy makes the BESTEST man cat toys in the whole universe...There's the Crabby Crabs...




...and the Fatfish....

...and the awesome Supa Kitteh Superhero (which we think is Mom's favorite, cuz she makes ooey-gooey noises at it whenever it pops up on her computer TV)....


We can't WAIT to see what goodies they send us to test! We're sure whatever it is, it will be the coolest toy, ever!!!

Stay tuned for more fun! BYE!



4 comments:

  1. Yay, nice to see you again, Scooter!

    We are lucky testers too! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to be a tester too! I'm can't wait to see what I get to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scooter! We came by to see if you've done any posting and what a surprise! Thanks so much for mentioning us and boy, do we have a fun toy for you to test!! We're going to get it in the mail to you in the next couple of days. BTW Momma laughed so hard about your daddy's hoo-middy-frier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby - speaking of traumatizing your cats while you are gone - we are REALLY going to traumatize our dog - we will be leaving for 2 weeks in June and 3 weeks in August!! I am going to miss him so much!! Ahh!! Will he even remember us? :0 He will, right? :(

    ReplyDelete