Friday, May 28, 2010

We Are Happy Cats!

Hi everybody! And Happy Friday!!! We've been doing SO much work on our bloggy here lately that we're really looking forward to the weekend!

Mom: We?

Ahem...anyways, we wanted to post all about this super-cool award we got from Jane and Alice, our best furriends over at The Casbah Kitten! It's A Happy Cat Award!!


Sweeeeeeet. So with this award, I'm s'posed to tell you all about 5 things that make me happy! So without further ado, here's my

All Time Favorite Happy Cat List of Things To Do!

Numbero Uno: Climbing on my kitteh tree makes me happy!!

Numbero Dos-o: Helpin' Mom wif her Works and her jewelry makin' and her bloggin' and her cookin'....and anything that let's me snoopervise makes me happy!

Numbero Three-o: Boxes of all shapes, sizes and kinds make me SUPER happy! They're like, the coolest toy on the planet ('cept for maybe Supa Kitteh. And my awesome RockStar Guitar.)


Numbero Cat-tro: My newest favorite hobby is watchin' the birdies at the bird feeder. Mom was super smart and put it right outside my favoritest window, so that I can watch them fly around and grunt at them. And gruntin' at birdies makes me happy!


Numbero Cinco: TOOTER FISH!!!!!! Every cat in the whole wide world knows how awesome tooter fish is, and eating tooter fish for dinner makes me the happiest mancat of all mancats in the entire universe!!!

That's my awesome list. It really is awesome. In fact, just readin' this list makes me happy! Does that count as Numbero Six-o?

Mom: Scooter, dear, your Spanish really needs some work.

Really? I thought I was doing good...anyways...

As part of accepting this award, I'm s'posed to give it to some friends! I think the rules says I'm s'posed to give it to six-o friends, but I don't have too many cat friends, yet. So I'm gonna pass it along to:

Sammy and his mama from Lovely Purses

and

Samson and Delilah from The Monkeys

We can't wait to hear what makes you guys happy!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Concatulations on your award! You must be a really happy kitty, Scooter, with all the cool things you get to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to us!

    We think tooter fish is the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concatulations, Scooter! We apologize for not stopping by for so long (it's all our mom's fault!) You look adorable in those photos - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meetcha! Scooter, I'm glad you have so many things to make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Concats on your award! It's so great to meet you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Guys,

    We came over to day hello (from Jane and Alice's bloggie). Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Great to learn more about your wild self!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooopsie - I knows I'm a week late, but my mommy just got back and she wouldn't let me touch the pooter thing, but anyways: THANK YOU SCOOTER for passing along this oh-so-cute award to me!!!
    It's my first ever award and I'm so excited I think I'm going to have to have a snack or roll in the catnip...
    I hope my mommy will let me on the pooter soon, so I can blog all about it!

    purrrrrrs,

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete